Thursday, July 23, 2009

Commencez


Hello all! WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!! Nabavi and I are two great friends who enjoy conquering the world together. We have a blast with EVERYTHING that we do together and wanted to have a place where we can document all of our adventures and share with the world.

Nabavi is a 28 year old Florida State graduate who grew up in Jacksonville, Florida and now lives in one of the biggest cities in the world….New York City. After graduating from Florida State, he went to Barry University School of Law in Orlando and received his Juris Doctorate.

While in law school he met me, Renee Elizabeth McGibbon (hold the s), as I was interning with the Orlando Magic that year. I’m a Penn State graduate from Westbury, New York and I’m currently finishing up the celebration of my 27th birthday. Let’s hear it for the CANCERS!!

NABAVI ON RENEE: Renee is a sweet heart….not just a - let you in front of her at the grocery line, sweet heart…but a lend you 10 bucks after she let you in front of her at the grocery line- type a girl. She has the biggest heart and the purest intentions of anyone I’ve ever met. No, honestly - if someone told me she did something terrible or crazy - they’d have to show me a video…with her showing government ID in it! She’s a big giver and always a good sport. She has the patience of a nun and she is super accepting of anyone from any walk of life. In short - a saint…yea…Saint Renee E. McGibbon (hold the “s”). She loves exploring and doing stuff to show what she’s made of. She basically a girly girl (loves shopping, shoes, and shopping) but definitely is not afraid to get her hands dirty. She rarely backs down from a challenge even if she knows the odds are against her (not so great at wrestling). Renee is always down for something new and adventurous; she wants to do it all! It should also be noted that she believes her purpose in life is to swim with the Dolphins…Have at it, Ren…lol

RENEE ON NABAVI: Hmm…what can I say about Nabavi Alexavier Oliver. Other than having too many “V’s” in his name he’s an all around great guy. Bavi’s the kind of guy who does everything to the fullest. One of his mostly used saying is “If Imma do it…Imma do it.” And best believe he always does what he says he’s going to do and gives 110%. Bavi’s a go getter and loves to have fun while he’s getting what he wants. He encourages everyone in his life to be the best person they can be and is always willing to give a lending hand. If there’s ever a crisis Bavi’s always ready. Murphy’s Law’s got NOTHING on him. Bavi’s a jokester and loves meeting new people. He also loves doing random acrobatic stuff. Sometimes I sit back and think to myself….yup, I think he’s lost it. He literally walks around his living room on his hands just for fun. Lol!!!! He’s really just a carefree kind of guy that can always lend a helping hand to his friends in need. He loves mentoring kids which I find extraordinary. Good ol’ Nabavi … there’s no one like him.

Nabavi and I are always up for new challenges! Bring it on ORLANDO! We love our day to day experiences that we share and we hope that you guys will love them as much as we do. Here’s to the good old times and the new ones to come.

10 comments:

  1. wow! only because i know you can i say...you are insane! but i don't know anyone more fit to promote orlando! have fun and please the both of you...shake your money makers in the club for me!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this Orlando idea is GREAT!! We spent so much time in Orlando and never really got to enjoy all it has to offer. I wish you guys the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the plan for today?? More preparation I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! You are here how wonderful!!! Enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time!!! Can't wait to see the skydiving pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey guys, have some fun for me sounds great as only you can.... Indoor sky diving HUMMM Orlando is agreat place to do it in WOW!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like SOOO MUCH FUN! ...indoor skydiving and hand gliding seems awesome! ...I have to say, I am officially inspired to sleep less and adventure more :))

    ReplyDelete