Sunday, July 26, 2009

DAY ONE IN ORLANDO

Bavi: As if we haven’t told you enough about how excited we are about being a part of this wonderful competition and in Orlando for these 67 hours for a chance to be her for 67 days – here’s a video to once again iterate that. Eh - they say picture is worth a thousand words - what is THIS video worth?!


Today was such a cool day. Not only did I get to come back to my old stomping ground, Orlando - but I also met some of the coolest people that I haven’t met in a while. Meeting the other finalist today was so refreshing. It’s not often you get around 18 other lively, funny, cool folks. Here’s a shout out to all of them, from the Aussies to the Canadians and all others in between from see to shining’ sea. Great meeting ya’ll; Renee and I hope to be a source of great disappointment for all of you in about 5 days…lol. So today… first the flight… For one, Jet blue is the hotness! Not only are the TV’s in the headrest (in coach!), but there really is more room than expected and I would venture to say than most other airlines. Speaking of Jet blue - they tend to have pretty good rates to Orlando. Check em’ out!

www.jetblue.com

The airport is a reasonable distance from many of the things you want to be doing. Oh…sorry, I digress…the flight was pretty cool with an exception of a few bumps from the clouds we flew through. You can’t tell Renee that though! You would have thought we were on a roller coaster based on how she was responding. Yelping, squeezing my arm, with big ole eyes looking at me like I was suppose to do something to fix the problem….Mmm, sorry- all outta ideas on that one. One highlight was when we arrived. Some genius had an idea to exploit the stewardess by getting some free advertisement via the loud speaker. We wrote the message on a napkin and gave it to the very kind flight attendant and after he did his extra long spiel- He politely gave us out long awaited shout out..check it out!..




As you can see I think Kyle and Stacey liked it…lol.

Ren: Hey everyone! Renee here! I can’t begin to tell you how much of a good time I’m having here in Orlando. First of all…I didn’t expect all of the other finalist to be so cool!!!! I mean on like the next level type of cool. Everyone is so amazing. So many different personalities and good laughs.

So I was up pretty late last night…I guess you can say this morning. I didn’t get much sleep because I was so high off of adrenaline and anticipation. I didn’t get in my bed until 5:30am and woke up at 8:30am to go to the airport. Lol…. But don’t worry I caught a few Z’s on the plane. But somehow Nabavi got a pic of me sleeping. NOT COOL BAVI!!!



When we finally arrived to our vacation home at All Star Vacation homes, my jaw was on the floor. I couldn’t believe how beautiful these homes were. Everything is brand new and crystal clean. And the thing that I like most about this vacation home is that it actually FEELS like a home (Not just a house with cool stuff in it). Each room has personality to it. AND a theme!!! The theme for our room is Harry Potter. How cool is that?! There were other themed rooms like High School Musical, Beaches, Super Hero’s, Princesses, Pirates of the Caribbean and yup…you’ve guessed it Hanna Montana! Seriously…it’s the perfect place to stay with a group of friends. The next time I plan a trip with my friends I need to rent a vacation home with All Star Vacation Homes! It’s like our own private home just for us with the works! Flat screen TVs, pool and Jacuzzi, and killer bathrooms!!!




In Order to get the full gist of how crazy cool All Star Vacation Homes are...Here's a little tour. Enjoy!!

7760 Grassendale Street, Orlando FL


3 comments:

  1. Great jobs, guys! Yahooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAYYYY!! Go Nabavi and Renee!!! WOOHOO!!! wish i was there man....
    I've always wanted and airplane shoutout! LOL! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *an

    and i forgot...the first video is HILARIOUS!!! LOLOL! i say its worth a TRILLION words! hahahahaaa! nice guys.... <3 it!

    ReplyDelete