Sunday, July 26, 2009

COUNT ME DOWN!!!!

Hey bloggers!...or is it bloggies? Either way, Nabavi and I are so excited about leaving for Orlando tomorrow. Personally guys - I hardly know what to do with myself. I’ve practiced my brightest smile in the mirror, I’ve pepped talked myself for all the possibilities that these next few days may have in store (the wildest roller coaster?, bungee jumping?, alligator wrestling?) and lastly, I got some real life simulation in for our indoor sky diving. Check me out : ) Orlando, here we come!!!!*No fans were actually killed or harmed during the taping of this film*


3 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwwwww that was toooooo cute. I know that u guys will have sooo much fun. I am a little bit jealous though...I want to go sky diving =) Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Renee! You went right in on that one LOL

    ReplyDelete