Monday, July 27, 2009

WHO'S HUNGRY? - TAVERNA OPA & PIRATES DINNER ADVENTURE



I can’t tell you how great the food was a Taverna Opa. My favorite appetizer were the meatballs so if you visit this Greek restaurant, you have to try them. Nabavi couldn’t stop eating the calamari and we all know what item was Amy’s favorite…HUMMUS!!!


Here’s a few pics of Taverna Opa. And if you’re wondering about the random napkins everywhere, it’s not because we’re all slobs. Lol… At the end of dinner we all got up and joined the Zorba (a traditional line dance) and danced to the wonderful Greek tunes while the staff threw napkins EVERYWHERE. It was a confetti napkin party!! Loads of fun!!




Here are a few pics of Point Orlando. There’s lots of cute shops, great dining areas and it’s definitely a beautiful area to explore and get your groove on at night!!




ARRRGG!!! AHOY MATEY! Pirate's Adventure Dinner is a dinner like no other! It was my very first themed dinner and I had an electrifying feast! I must admit…it felt great to have all of my etiquette training thrown out the window. If my mom saw me screaming across someone, standing up and booing other people, while chugging beer and chanting my favorite pirates name ALL WHILE I’M AT THE DINNER TABLE, she would lose her mind. Lol….

I have to say…this arena setting was the perfect way to enjoy the pirates show. Everyone was so engaged into the story, it’s like you were on the ship yourself almost! Kudos to whoever designed the set! There’s real water surrounding the ship and everything! It’s a great place for adults who want to get the excitement element of a sports game and for kids to just be kids during dinner time and not get in trouble for it. Lol…Here’s what some folks had to say about Pirates Adventure Dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment