Friday, July 24, 2009

IN PREPARATION FOR ORLANDO

Nabavi: So much prepping to do!! First of all-I'd like to thank God- my lord and savior for everything (you know how we do!). Also big thanks to everyone who has become a fan of our Facebook page, followed us on Twitter, and of course following us on our Blog. Now that we got that out the way….- Man! Packing for a trip when you don’t really know what you’ll be doing is difficult…but at the same time really exciting. I CAN’T WAIT!! In preparation for the trip I went and got a hair cut today. Not that my hair was looking busted or anything, but it never hurts to be extra fresh and clean when wanting to make a great first impression. Check out the before and after pictures. Can u tell the difference? He cut it a little shorter than what I had in mind. Lucky my head isn’t shaped too crazy to wear it super short…hey, no jokes about my head!

If you happen to be in Orlando and need a hair cut; men or women, get your hair colored, permed, weaved, or buzzed off with a fresh design- “The Secret Hair Lounge" is the place! Ask for Liz and tell her I sent you (maybe she’ll take 5 bucks off or something…lol). She does a great job and she’s a perfectionist, which really works to your advantage. It’s located very close to downtown Orlando near where I-4 intersects with Colonial Drive. Here’s her contact info :

The Secret Hair Lounge
320 W Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32801
407-234-0043


4 comments:

  1. FOR THE RECORD- RENEE wrote that comment abt my head after I sent her the pics to upload! That punk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I think you have a wonderfully shaped head..I only cut it for 4 years!! LOL Good luck with ur contest babe!! Miss u mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bavi,you have a nice shape head, if anybody say otherwise Aunt Pat will get them. (LOL) Enjoy yourself and let the games begin. Love U.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ya'll :) Also, make sure you "follow" us on the Blog- Just click the "Follow" button located under the photo slide show.

    ReplyDelete