Friday, July 24, 2009

ORLANDO NAIL SALONS

Renee: So as you know we’re leaving for Orlando this Sunday which only give me a couple of days to prepare for this thrilling and exciting trip. So I headed to the nail salon here in Westbury for a much needed mani pedi. How do you think they turned out??

Since I lived in Orlando for about a year during my internship, I know all about hunting for the perfect beauty salon. So for all of you Orlando bound folks who may be visiting the area in the near future don’t worry…I GO YOU COVERED! Here’s a list of some cool nail salons in the Orlando area. I wish I could wait until I get there to get my nails all done up but I hear the Orlando/Orange County CVB is going to have us pretty busy. Something about indoor sky diving?!?!?! WOAH!!!!

Profiles Salon - 4948 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL

Blades Nail Salon - 2513 Edgewater Dr, Orlando, FL‎

Merle Norman Cosmetics‎ - 2560 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL

Alexander Hairdressing - 2310 Edgewater Dr, Orlando, FL‎

Beauty Nails & Salon - 408 N Kirkman Rd # 1, Orlando, FL‎

Sanctuary Salon & Day Spa - 8911 Conroy Windermere Rd, Orlando, FL

Forte Salon & Spa Inc‎ - 8701 Maitland Summit Blvd, Orlando, FL‎

Trade Secret: Beauty Salon - Orlando Fashion Sq, Orlando, FL‎

Trade Secret - 3201 E Colonial Dr # U2, Orlando, FL‎

Exclusive Body Wax Co & Salon - 1810 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL‎

EDE Beauty Salon - 4893 South Orange Ave, Orlando, FL

Hair Dimensions - 4309 Edgewater Dr, Orlando, FL

Star Nails‎ - 4016 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL‎

Millennium Nail & Spa - 4192 Conroy Rd # 105, Orlando, FL

Tip Top Nails‎ - 2113 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL

Wonder Nail‎ - 3201 E Colonial Dr # M7, Orlando, FL

Regal Nail Inc - 8101 S John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL

Sunlight Nail & Beauty Supply‎ - 1233 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL

The‎Escape Salon - 1355 Sand Lake Rd # 3, Orlando, FL‎

No comments:

Post a Comment