Sunday, July 26, 2009

PACKING = TEMPORARY INSANITY

Bavi: It’s been a crazy week and it all comes down to packing. Typically, it’s not this bad for me, but because I will be in Florida for a week and I don’t want to bring two bags- I’m having a really tough time picking and choosing what to bring. Don’t believe me check it out…



Can’t you see the frustration in my eyes?! Don’t worry too much about me. Three and half hours later, I was able to narrow it down and fit it all in one bag. I hope it doesn’t weigh more than 50 lbs! Although you may not be able to tell from my frustration earlier- I do a pretty thorough job packing. It usually takes an obscene amount of time, BUT, I usually don’t forget anything (knock on wood!!) So to give you a hand for your next trip, which I highly suggest you make an Orlando trip (wink ,wink CVB), here are some of the easiest things to forget while your packing for a trip.

Computer cord

Women products (predict based on the length of your trip)

Q-tips

Imodium AD (You WON’T regret bringing this)

Umbrella

Light jacket (even if you are going to sunny Florida)

Cell phone/Bluetooth/Ipod charger

Any medicines (allergy pills, Tylenol, etc)

Sun block/tanning lotion

Flip flops/house shoes/shower shoes

Glasses (even if you usually wear your contacts)


Ok folks, I think we are officially ready to ship off. Make sure when you pack you roll your clothes neatly. It conserves space and if it’s done correctly, it can prevent excessive wrinkles. Welp- SAFE TRAVELS and night -night. I gotta get some shut eye because…WE LEAVE FOR ORLANDO TOMORROW MORNING!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!!....ok…ok…calm down…wooo…saaaaah….night folks!

3 comments:

  1. That’s funny coming from the expert packer... just bring underwear & you will make a memorable first impression, lol good luck! Lorie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn somethings never fail...I know that u guys will have tons of fun!!! I am sooo excited to hear all about it =). yayyy good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute video... You always have it together... Pretty Teach

    ReplyDelete